Putter Restoration and Customization
- Remove Scratches & Dings (Depth of flaws may limit removal)
- Finish Un-Painted Areas (4 stage polishing process, beadblasting)
- Apply Factory Matching Finish
- Paintfill all Engravings
- Seal Each Putter Head With Protective Layer
- Club is Weighted Before and After, With the Difference in Weight Added Back to Maintain Original Swing Weight
- Make a Note in The Cart Page to add Any Special Instructions and Paint Preferences.
- Bonus: We Check for Correct Loft and Lie.
Typical turn-a-round time is about three weeks.
Thinking about getting a new shaft? Check out our carbon fiber designed putter shafts here.
Chrome - $40
Satin - $45
White - $45
Black - Brushed PVD - $50
Black - PVD - $45
KBS 1-Step Stability Shaft:
- Black PVD - $95
- Chrome - $85
We appreciate your business. Call or Email or Text if you have any questions at:
Note: Nicks and dings on the face of the putter cannot be removed due to the potential for milling line interference. However, the appearance of the nicks and dings can be greatly improved in the application of the finish.
Full Finish Note: We attempt to color match original finishes as closely as possible. An exact match cannot be guaranteed.